Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Following my second passion!

As many of you, it's expensive to live out here, so I started to look for a second job.

I'm proud to say that I found one, and started working 3 weeks ago! I'm now working at the new Sports Authority store across the road from my apartment complex, and love it. Sports is one of my passions and it's nice to be around people who enjoy the same things I do. It's...ALSO...nice to have a little more money to pay my bills haha.

My new roomies are awesome and we hang out quite a bit, when we're all home of course. It's been pretty hectic between both my jobs and theirs, but we manage it! Also, Lillie is doing much better. She got bit by one of my roomie's cats and had an hole in her side because it got infected, but the scab is already gone and she's doing very well, and even plays with the other cats :-)

Work is also going well, but I've definitely been keeping busy! I'm working on one full finish job (ie we spec the flooring, paint colors, and just about every other finish that goes into the building including those of the furniture) and it's a lot like my projects in school so I've been having a blast!

Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes, I really appreciate it! And Mae, I LOVED your birthday cake! :-)

I miss everyone very much. I'll be flying out to see Gammy over memorial day weekend for about five days or so to say hello and catch up. It's hard being across the country from family when they're sick :-/


Hopefully everyone is doing well. We'll talk soon!

Meg

No comments: